Providing Ohio garden design services since 1978
The most important stage of your landscape project is the garden design stage.
We at Hickory Lane Farms can help guide you throughout the design of your landscaping project. Our goal is to provide you with a well designed landscape with native Ohio plants and trees that will be an asset that appreciates the value of your home and adds to your quality of life for many years.
We’ve had over 50 years of combined experience developing landscapes for satisfied customers, so let us help you develop a blueprint of what your ideal landscape looks like and help you make it a reality.
Hickory Lane Farms provides a number of services that can help make your landscape project a success.
- Custom garden planting
- Renovation and construction
- Trees, shrubs, perennials, native plants
- Natural stone retaining walls
- Border outcropping
- Paver patios
- Grading and much more
New build? Blank slate and need new ideas? We offer customer master plans. Our garden design process is as follows:
- First, we visit your site and discuss your ideas, offering suggestions as we walk around the property.
- You will then fill out a questionnaire to inform us about your preferences and lifestyle.
- After taking your wishes into account, we will email you a rough draft to make sure we are on the same page and go over any changes before finalizing the master plan.
- We will then come back to your property with the master plan and go over all the details with you. This is an 11×17″ scale design – with all plants labeled, including walkways, walls, fences, and patios, etc. if applicable.
- Finally, the plan would also include a proposal for installing the project in stages as well as in total.
- The fee for a master plan is $250 for a whole house.