The most important stage of your landscape project is the design stage.
We at Hickory Lane Farms can help guide you throughout the design of your landscaping project. Our goal is to provide you with a well designed landscape that will be an asset that appreciates the value of your home and adds to your quality of life for many years.
We’ve had over 50 years of combined experience developing landscapes for satisfied customers. Let us help you develop a blueprint of what your ideal landscape looks like and help you make it a reality.
Hickory Lane Farms provides a number of services that can help make your landscape project a success.
- Planting: we can fill your landscape with beautiful, low maintenance ornamental plants, or pine and spruce trees to provide protection from severe winters.
- Paver Patios: we can construct paver patios for you with simple or intricate designs.
- Stone Walls: we can terrace your sloping garden with walls or boulder outcrops. We can build a fire pit in a number of different styles to suit your needs.
- Water Features: we have ideas for attractive, low maintenance water features for your landscape, allowing you to have the enjoyment of running water without the maintenance.
- Deck: we build custom decks to give you a spot to look over your dream landscape. Ask us about our ideas for transitioning from a high doorway to a lower entertainment area.
Our design process is as follows:
- We charge $250 for a whole house master plan.
- We’d visit your site and talk with you about your ideas, offering suggestions as we walk around the property.
- You’d fill out a questionnaire to inform us about your preferences and lifestyle.
- We could email you a rough draft to make sure “we are on the same page” before finalizing the plan.
- Then we’d come back to go over the plan details with you.
- This would be a scale drawing, 11 x 17” with all plants labeled. It might include walkways, walls, fences and patios etc.
- The plan would also include a proposal for installing the project in stages and in total.